Sunday, November 14, 2010

What to do in this situation?

I have been married for nine years now. I have been with my husband since I was 18 and I married him when I was 20. I also had my son at the age of 20. I have worked, cooked, cleaned and waited on my husband since the day I married him. My husband has always expected me to pay my share of the bills and at the time yes thats fine with me 50/50. Now that i am in between jobs due to me getting my degree in which i finish in dec 08, he will not help me in anyway. I have to go to my grandparents for money. I didnt get financial aid this time and I had to call family to help me with my books and to get my sons school stuff. My husband comes home with a stainless steel tool chest he bought for his work. I am expected not to say much. I get treated somewhat as a kid around here and thats my fault for not saying anything. We havent even slept in the same room for many years and our communication is very limited. I have talked to him months ago about how I feel that I am just an existance in this house. He still thinks that his marriage is fine. He is a very hateful person and talks about everyone. I cant see myself living here forever and not having a real marriage. My family and his says that I should never want to leave, because my husband works very hard and he doesnt drink or beat me. But they dont understand that Im very lonely and I dont want to be lonely forever. I cant even have conversation with my husband because I know his negative attitude. Its like I have never told him what I really feel and he never speaks of his feelings. I am tired of having to do stuff for myself. I shouldnt have to ask family for money when im married. I know that marriage is supposed to be a life time commitment and people will shame me for leaving but I cant go on in life without ever being acknowledged. He doesnt do anything for me. He does pay the bills except for my vehicle and phone, I have to come up with that no matter what my situation is. I feel as if the older I get the more I realize that Im being taken for granted and get nothing in return. I even pack his lunch and set his clothes out for work. people suggest counseling and yeah that may work for some but my husband will be back in the same situation because in his mind women have to pay there way .. What to do in this situation?
You have to take care of yourself.Stop thinking what others say.

Be bold and leave him.its time to move now,

It's good for you and good for your son.What to do in this situation?
this marriage is not based on love, it is just business and greed. get out of the relationship or seek counselling with your priest or pastor as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment