Friday, November 12, 2010

Have you tried Titanware? or what kinds of cookware are good? I need some new cookware?

I saw a demo for Titanware at Sam's club - they seemed good and they were non-stick. I wonder does anyone have these kinds of pans?



I really need some new cookware and I really do NOT want to get anything with Teflon - because of the cancer causing effects of it. I want something that is healthy to use and if it is non-stick that would be cool too.



Oh, and if you know how to cook with stainless steel and not have the food stick to it - how do you do that?



Thanks!Have you tried Titanware? or what kinds of cookware are good? I need some new cookware?
I haven't bought any kind of cookware in a long time, since My exwife and I received a set of Farberware for a wedding/shower gift. I'm thinking if they feel the need to have a demonstration, it is probably overpriced. Also, while I am not an expert at chemistry or biology, i have more than a few credits in environmental science and have read a number of books and articles on the subject, and I personally don't believe anything nonstick can be truly good for our body or the environment.Have you tried Titanware? or what kinds of cookware are good? I need some new cookware?
I bought Titanware and love it - buy with confidence.

Report Abuse


Try Calphalon- the best, lifelong cookware out there. It is an investment, but worth it, and sometimes you can find pieces at places like TJ maxx, Ross, or Homegoods for very good prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment