Friday, November 12, 2010

How do I clean the greasy sticky gunk off my stainless steel cookie sheets?

My husband didn't wash it after cooking some french fries and now there's a greasy, sticky yellowish gunk on the surface of the pan. No matter how hard I try to scrub it off with dish detergent it won't come off! Help!How do I clean the greasy sticky gunk off my stainless steel cookie sheets?
Buy a product called ZEP degreaser from home depot, Lowes or other home hardware store.



Spray it on and leave it for a good 2-3 minutes. Scrub it, and what ever else was there, will come off too, and you will be a happy person.



Just be sure, that before you use the sheet again, you have given it a good rinsing after ward.How do I clean the greasy sticky gunk off my stainless steel cookie sheets?
try baking soda , table salt, and white vinegar. make a paste of the salt and soda,with a small amount of water.

spread same on the sheets, pour the vinegar over



let stand for about 30 minutes.



rinse with very hot water. if your kitchen sink isn't large enough to hold the pan, place it in plastic container large enough to cover it

No comments:

Post a Comment